Positive Vitality Beetroot and Apple Salad is Gluten Free, Diary Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian
See food allergy and intolerance information here
Positive Vitality Beetroot and Apple Salad
- Apples (or pears), raw x 1 medium
- Balsamic Vinegar, organic x 2 Tbs
- Beetroot, raw x 1 large
- Carrots, raw x 1 medium
- Garlic, raw x 1 clove
- Ginger, fresh x 2 slices grated
- Olive oil, extra virgin x 2 Tbs
- Rock Salt, pink x pinch
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Wash and grate the beetroot, carrot, apple, garlic and ginger with a vegetable grater (large strips).
- Place all in a salad bowl.
- Make a dressing from olive oil, salt (Himalayan salt is best) and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and combine well together with a fork or by hand.
- You can sprinkle the salad with some chopped parsley or other fresh herbs of your choice.
To make the salad more fancy and more satisfying you could add to it: nuts, seeds, cheese (goats halloumi and Camembert go well with this salad) etc. Today I have used nuts roasted in molasses and raw milk Camembert cheese. Yum!
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Nutritional Value here