Gluten Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian
See more food allergy and intolerance info here
- Beet greens x 10 leaves
- Broccoli, green, steamed x ½
- Goats Cheese full fat x 5-7 slices
- Parsley and Chervil Pesto x 3 Tbs see recipe here
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Prepare parsley pesto.
- Wash and steam the broccoli, separate the florets.
- Wash the beet greens, remove the steams.
- Place the leave on the plate, spread 1tsp of pesto over it, place 2-3 broccoli florets on the top, cheese ½ slice over it and roll it together.
Store in a fridge for up to 5 days
pesto – 10min
broccoli steaming – 5min
rolls – 5min
Nutritional value here