Gluten Free (optional)
See more food allergy and intolerance info here
- Butter x 3 tbs
- Cheese, Mozzarella, hard x 4 slices cut in halve
- Chicken fillet breast, without skin x 4 medium
- Mixed herbs, dried x 2 tsp
- Pepper, black x 1 tsp
- Rock Salt, pink x 1/2 tsp
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Clean the fillets with unnecessary membranes and cut lengthwise into halves.
- The sliced fillets pitched with a pestle for meat on a large piece so as not to make holes in the meat.
- Add salt, pepper and spices to meat.
- Put at the center of the stuffing: 1/2 slice of cheese and 1/2 of butter.
- Roll up to form devolay and tie with a thread.
- We tossed in egg and wholemeal / gluten free breadcrumbs.
- Fry in butter from each side until golden brown.
- Serve with cooked/steamed/roasted veggies or vegetable pure and salad.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Store in a fridge for up to 5 days
Nutritional value here