Positive Vitality Chickpeas & Sweet Potato Pate is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Chickpeas (1cup)
- Coconut oil/butter (2tbs solid)
- Eggs (hens), whole, raw (2)
- Parsley, fresh (1/2cup chopped)
- Pepper, black (1tsp)
- Sea Salt (pinch)
- Sweet potato ( 1small of 1/2large)
- Turmeric, ground (1tsp)
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Soak the chickpeas overnight (or use a canned), cook and let it cool down.
- Cook/steam the sweet potato and cut into smaller pieces.
- Place the chickpeas and sweet potato in a plastic bowl, add coconut oil, raw eggs, parsley and spices (or spice it up according to your own taste).
- Blend all until smooth with a hand blender (alternatively, use a food processor).
- Place the mixture in a baking tin.
- Heat the oven to 175C, place the pate in.
- Bake for 45min at temp 175C, then increase the heat to 200C and bake for another 15min.
- Let it cool down for 5min and serve.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Store in a fridge for up to 5 days
Soaking few hours