Positive Vitality’s Courgette Pasta with leftover Chicken is Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Paleo and Ketogenic
Courgette Pasta with leftover Chicken is a super easy and very nutritious dinner idea. Courgette Pasta is a perfect conventional past substitute – lower in carbs and with very low in calories (read more bellow the recipe)
- 2 large Courgettes
- leftover free range Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- dash Lemon
- pinch Himalayan Salt
- pinch Balck Pepper
- Wash your courgettes and peel, using a potato peeler, into long strips of until you get to the seeds. Those strips will be your pasta.
- Alternatively, you can use spiralizer.
- Tear you leftover chicken into smaller pieces.
- Heat up the olive oil in the large frying pan and place the chicken in. Fry until warm. Take out, cover to keep warm.
- Place your courgette pasta on the same pan, add more olive oil if needed. Sprinkle with lemon and spices. Stir fry on med heat for 5min until it softens.
- Throw back the chicken pieces and combine together.
- Serve warm.
- Store in a fridge for up to 2 days.
Courgette, also called Zucchini is well known to reduce weight, yet still boosting the nutrient value of your diet. Moreover, it helps to promote eye health, and prevents all the diseases that occur from vitamin C deficiency like scurvy, sclerosis, and easy bruising. It helps to cure asthma and has a high content of vitamin C, carbohydrates, protein and fiber. It contains significant quantities of potassium, folate, and vitamin A, all of which are important for general good health. Zucchini, when eaten regularly, can effectively lower your homocysteine levels.
The health benefits of chicken include its good supply of protein content, the supply of essential vitamins and minerals, benefits in losing weight, cholesterol control, blood pressure control, and a reduced risk of cancer.
If you liked this recipe, you must try more Dinner Recipes by Positive Vitality