Positive Vitality’ s Ribs braised in Sauerkraut are Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Paleo and Ketogenic
Ribs braised in Sauerkraut is a match made in haven. Delicious dinner idea.
- Pork spare ribs, with bone x 4 portions
- Sauerkraut x 1 kg
- Onions, raw x 1
- Mushrooms, wild x 5 (or other mushrooms)
- Peppers, chilli, red, raw x 1
- Rock Salt, pink x 1/2 tsp
- Pepper, black x 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder x 1/2 tsp
- Paprika 1/2 tsp
- Mixed herbs, dried x 1 tbs
- Grapeseed oil x 1/2 tsp
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Marinate the meat in spices for at least 2 hours, preferable overnight.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms.
- Fry the meat for 10 min.
- Add the onion and chopped chilly, cover with a lid and fry until the meat detaches from the bone.
- Add sauerkraut and mushrooms and braise for 30 min.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Store in a fridge for up to 5 days
Frying and braising 45-50 min