Positive Vitality’s Spicy Livers are Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free (optional), Paleo and Ketogenic
Spicy Livers are truly delicious and incredibly nutritious.
- Liver, chicken x 10 (or any other livers)
- Onions, raw x 1
- Pepper, black x 1 tsp
- Peppers, chilli, red, raw x 1
- Rock Salt, pink x 1/2 tsp
- Tomato puree x 1 tbs
- Butter x 1 tbs (or any other oil for frying: coconut, ghee, etc.)
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Prepare the livers: cut the sinew that keeps the two lobes intact, and remove any white gristly bits.
- Cover the livers in spices.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Fry onions, add livers.
- Fry livers for 10 min.
- Add tomato puree, cover with a lid and fry another 10 min.
I served with Butternut and Courgette Pasta and it was delicious. You can sevre it with other veggies or salad of your choice.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Store in a fridge for up to 5 days
Frying 20 min