- Duck breast x 2
- Kale x 200 gram
- Cabbage, savoy x 1/4
- Leek x 1/2
- Onion x 1
- Duck Fat x 3 Tbs (from frying the duck)
- Thini (preferable light) x 70 gram
- Olive oli, extra virgin x 3-4 Tbs
- Sesame oil x 1/2 Tbs
- Soy sauce, gluten free x 1 Tbs
- Chilli flakes
- Dried Garlic
- Black pepper
- Himalayan salt
- Filtered water x 1/3 glass
* use organic ingredients whenever possible
Score skin into 1/4 inch intervals. (Do not cut into breast meat). Rotate breast and score again, making a criss-cross patter. Season with salt and pepper.
Place skin side down in a cold non stick pan on a medium heat without oil for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Pour off the fat regularly and seal the other side for 30 seconds.
Place them skin side up on a rack in a roasting tin in the middle of the oven. When the duck is cooked rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
2. Prepare the Asian Style Stir Fried Greens:
Peal the onion and chop it into tin stripes.
Wash the greens (kale, cabbage, leek) and chop it finely.
Melt the duck fat on the pan.
Stir fry the vegetables on a medium hot heat. First onion for 2 min, then add the rest and stir fry for another 5-7 min.
3. Prepare the dressing:
Combine tahini with olive oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, chilli and garlic and black pepper by string vigorously with a fork. Add approx 70 millilitre of water (1/3 glass) and stir well until a smooth consistency.
4. Combine the dressing with the stored fried veggies.
5. Place the story fry on the plates and duck breast slices on the top of it.
40 min (including duck frying time)