Positive Vitality’s Super Quick Mayo Recipe is dairy free, gluten free, Raw, Vegetarian, Paleo and Ketogenic
- 1 Raw Egg, organic
- 400 ml Olive Oil, extra virgin (or other oil of you choice)
- 1 heaped tsp Mustard
- 2 -3 tsp Raw Cider Vinegar (alternatively use lemon)
- pinch of Pepper
- pinch of Himalayan Salt
- pinch of spicy Red Paprika
- Wash your egg shell in a hot water if you not sure that it is clean. You are using a raw egg in the recipe, so it need to be clean before using.
- In a tall blending container place a whole raw egg, mustard, cider vinegar and spices.
- Then gently pour olive oil around the egg, making sure that you won’t destroy the yolk.
- Place the he’d of your hand blender directly above the egg yolk and cover it with it.
- Start your hand blended on a slow motion and slowly move it up as the mixture thicken.
- When the mayo set and all ingredients are combined you can stop blending. Be careful not to overland it, the whole procedure should not take longer than 2min.
- Store it in a fridge.
I love my mayo served on a linseed crackers for even more raw goodness.