Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
See more food allergy and intolerance here
- Almond Butter – 1cup
- Almonds, meal – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1tsp
- Cocoa Nibs – 4 tbs
- Eggs (hens) – 2
- Nutmeg, ground – 1tsp
- Stevia, extract powder – 2tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1tsp
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- In medium sized plastic bowl, use hand beater to mix together eggs, Stevia, baking powder, and vanilla, beating about one minute.
- Add almond meal, then almond butter beating and cacao nibs, wait about 30 seconds between each addition.
- Use a small spoon to scoop up dough and roll into balls just over 1 inch in diameter, then use a fork to smash down cookies until each is about 2 inches across.
- Bake cookies about 15-16 minutes, until barely starting to brown and still slightly soft feeling. (They will harden more as they cool.)
Baking 15 min
Nutritional Value here