Positive Vitality Passionfruit mousses with coconut and dates are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan, Raw, Paleo
- 4 Passion fruits
- 8 Dates
- 2/3 can Coconut Milk, full fat
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- On medium heat cook the dates in a small amount of water for approx 5 min.
- When the dates get soft add coconut milk, coconut oil and cook for another few minutes until the oil has dissolved.
- Add the vanilla extract and cool dow.
- Meanwhile cut the tops of the four passionfruit shells and take the fruit out with a teaspoon.
- Place the fruit in a bowl and combine with the coconut and date mousse after it cools down, leave just a little bit of it for a decoration.
- With a teaspoon place the mousse in each of the passion fruit shells.
- Place the shells with the mousses in a fridge, preferable in a egg container for the fridge the prevent from falling.
- After 20-30 min the mousses should settle, you can take it out than and decorate with the remaining passionfruit.
Passionfruit has very high nutrient, mineral, and vitamin content of the fruit, which includes antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, niacin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, fibre, and protein.
Some of the health benefits include passion fruit’s ability to prevent cancerous growth, stimulate digestion, boost immune function, improve eyesight, increase skin health, regulate fluid balance in the body, lower blood pressure, boost circulation, and improve bone mineral density. Furthermore, it reduces signs of premature aging, lessens inflammation, improves sleeping habits, and eliminates asthma.
Positive Vitality, Coconut, Dates mousses, Passionfruit, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan, Raw, Paleo, Positive Vitality, Coconut, Dates mousses, Passionfruit, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan, Raw, Paleo, healthy food, nutritious, delicious