Positive Vitality Dark chocolate bar is dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, sugar free, Raw, Vegan, Paleo, Keto
2 chocolate bars
- 100 gr Raw Cacao Butter
- 4 heaped Tbs Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Carob Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 heaped tsp Monk Fruit sweetener (or other sweetener of your choice)
- Melt the cacao butter in a small pot on a medium heat.
- Lower the heat to minimum and add the remaining ingredients stirring vigorously, when well combined take off the heat.
- When making the chocolate you have to be very careful not to burn the chocolate, so make sure the heat is low, and to make it super smooth, so make sure you stir well.
- If you are using monk fruit sweetener, which is granulated it will not dissolve in a cacao butter, you have to dissolve it first in a small amount of hot water and add it to the rest of ingredients at the very end.
- When chocolate mixture is cooled down spoon it out to the chocolate moulds or make a tin layer over the baking tray.
- Place in a freezer for 10 min until it hardens and the let it defrost for 5 min in a fridge.