Positive Vitality Goji Chocolate is Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Process Sugar Free, Vegan, Raw, Paleo
2 chocolate bars
- 150 gr Raw Coconut Oil
- 4 heaped Tbs Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Carob Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 2 -4 tsp Date Syrup* (homemade or bought)
- 50gr Goji Berries, dried
*you can make date syrup yourself by soaking dried dates in filtered water for a few hours, date juice and water will create a date syrup
- Melt the coconut oil in a small pot on a medium heat.
- Lower the heat to minimum and add the remaining ingredients stirring vigorously (add goji at the very end), when well combined take off the heat.
- When making the chocolate you have to be very careful not to burn the chocolate, so make sure the heat is low, and to make it super smooth, so make sure you stir well.
- When chocolate mixture is cooled down spoon it out to the chocolate moulds or make a tin layer over the baking tray.
- Place in a freezer for 15-20 min until it hardens and the let it defrost for 5 min before serving.