Positive Vitality Green Peas & Cauliflower Soup is Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy free (optional)
See more food allergy and intolerance info here
Positive Vitality Green Peas & Cauliflower Soup
- Cauliflower x 1/2 medium cauliflower
- Peas, frozen x 2 cups
- Coconut oil/butter x 2Tbs (for better taste if you not using stock)
- Crème fraiche (optional) x 1heaped Tbs
- Parsley, fresh x ¼ bunch
- Pepper, black x 1tsp
- Rock Salt, pink x pinch
- Water, mineral/filtered or chicken/beef/veggie stock x 2 cups
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Wash, chop and cook the veggies in water or stock, spices and coconut oil/butter if you wish.
- Let it cool down.
- Place veggies (with the water) and the crème fraiche (this is an optional ingredient, do not use it if you are lactose intolerant) in a blending container and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve sprinkle with parsley.
Store in a plastic/glass container in a fridge for up to 1 week or freeze for later.
Try to reduce the cooking time to minimum. If you don’t have a slow cooker let the veggies boil for 1-2min and then reduce the heat to low and then turn it completely off .This cooking method will allow to safe many nutrients from boiling out and will also make the soup much tastier.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Cooking 20-30 min
Nutritional value here