Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
See more food allergy and intolerance here
- Cocoa Powder, raw x 2 heaped Tbs
- Coconut oil, raw x 150 gr
- Goji berries, dried x 1 ½ Tbs
- Hazelnuts x 30
- Stevia, extract powder/liquid x ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence, organic x 1 tsp
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Soak the Goji Berries for 10min.
- Roast the hazelnuts at temp 200C for 5-7min.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot.
- Pour the melted coconut into a cup, add cacao powder and stevia and combine well with a spoon.
- Add hazelnuts and goji berries and stir with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in thin layers across the bottoms of various containers.
- Freeze approx. 30 min.
*Since the chocolate will take the shape of the container, a rectangular casserole dish will work well for a rectangular bar. You can also use candy moulds.
Soaking 10 min
Freezing 30 min
Nutritional Value here