Positive Vitality’s Lentils & Quinoa Cutlets with Cheese are Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Cheese, Camembert (7tin slices cut in half)
- Quinoa flour (4-5 Tbs)
- Quinoa, cooked (1cup)
- Coconut oil (1tbs solid/3tbs liquid)
- Eggs (hens), whole, raw
- Lentils, red, split, dried, boiled in unsalted water
- Milled flax seed (2tbs)
- Oregano, fresh (1/4cup chopped)
- Basil, fresh (10leaves chopped)
- Pepper, black (1tsp)
- Sea Salt (pinch)
- Turmeric, ground (1tsp)
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Cook the quinoa and lentils in unsalted water. After cooking place in one bowl and add coconut oil and milled flax seeds (it will better keep the mixture together).
- Let the mixture to cool down.
- Add eggs and spices and blend until smooth.
- Form the fist size cutlets; place the cheese half in the middle, dredge with the quinoa flour to prevent from sticking to the baking tin.
- Place at the baking tin and bake 30-45min at 200F.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Store in a fridge for up to 3 days