Positive Vitality Parsley and Sheep Cheese Pesto is Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Paleo and Keto
- 100g Raw Sheep Cheese, mature
- 1cup chopped Parsley
- 150ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g Pine Nuts
- squeeze Lemon
- pinch Himalayan Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- Wash and chop parsley.
- Roughly chop sheep cheese.
- In a blending container place olive oil, cheese, pine nuts, parsley and spices (in this order to make sure cheese is well blended).
- Blend all until desired consistency.
- Store in a fridge.
Serving suggestions: I love this pesto on linseed crackers with egg half’s on the top. Its a perfect quick and nutritious breakfast option.