Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
See more food allergy and intolerance here
Avocado, average x 1
Carob powder x 1 heaped tsp
Cinnamon, ground x 1 tsp
Coconut flour, organic x 3 Tbs
Coconut milk, full-fat x 1 cup
Coconut, creamed block x 1 ½ block
Dates, dried 8
Raspberries x 1 cup
Stevia, extract powder x ½ tsp
Vanilla essence, organic 1 tsp
Walnuts x 1 cup
Cooking Instructions & Notes
For the Crust:
- Soak the walnuts in a cup of filtered water for at least 5h, drain.
- Soak the dates in filtered water (1/3 cup) with a few drops of the natural vanilla essence for min 30min. Keep the3 water.
- Place the dates, walnuts, 1/3 cup of coconut milk, 3/4 of creamed coconut block, carob powder, cinnamon and 1 tbs of coconut flour in a large plastic bowl and blend with a hand blender until smooth. While blending add some water from soaking the dates (it will create a nice syrup with the vanilla essence) if the mixture is to thick.
- Spoon the mixture over a baking tin or a plastic container and flatten with a spoon/knife.
For the Middle:
- Combine the avocado, 3/4 of creamed coconut block, 2/3 cup of coconut milk, 2 tbs of coconut flour, a few drops of stevia and of the vanilla essence with a hand blender until smooth.
- Stir in a few whole raspberries with a tbs.
- Spoon the mixture over the crust and flatten with a spoon/knife.
For the Topping:
- Mash with a fork or blend the raspberries until smooth.
- Spoon over the filling.
- Place the dessert in a freezer for 20-30 min.
- Take out, wait a few min and cut into 3cm x 3cm pieces.
Store in a fridge or freeze it.
Freezing 30 min
Nutritional Value here