Positive Vitality Sesame & Dates Delight is Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan, Raw
- Sesame seeds x 200 grams
- Mixed nuts (cashews, pecans, walnuts) x 200 grams
- Dates, dried x 1 cup
- Raw caco powder x 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon x 1 tsp
- Soak the nuts for min 5 hours, drain
- Soak the dates for 2-3 hours (until soft), do not drain. Use only as much water as needed to cover the dates to create a nice date syrup from the water you soaked the dates in.
- Slightly roast the sesame seeds.
- Blend the nuts until smooth, add some dates syrup (from soaking the dates) if to dry.
- Grind or blend the sesame seeds until smooth. Sesame seeds are not easily blended, if you are using a hand blender add some dates syrup to blend it better. Best way for achieving the right results is grinding the sesame seeds in a coffee grinder or NutriBulet. Alternatively you can use a mortar.
- Place blended nuts, sesame, dates (with no syrup), cinnamon in a blending container and blend together until well combined.
- Divide into two pieces and add raw cacao powder to one half, combine together with a blender.
- Place the raw cacao part of the sesame & dates mixture in a small baking tin or glass container and flatten with the knife.
- Place the remaining half of the sesame & dates delight over it and flatten with a knife.
- Put the dessert to the fridge for 2-3 hours and voila!
Sesame & Dates Delight, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan, Raw, healthy desert, healthy snack, healthy food, raw food, Sesame & Dates Delight, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan, Raw, healthy desert, healthy snack, healthy food, raw food