Positive Vitality’s Spicy Pumpkin Chocolate Brownie is Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Free from Processed Sugar, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo and Raw
- 1 cup Pumpkin, raw, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Dates, pitted, soaked and drained
- 75g Cashew Nuts, raw
- 50g Designated Coconut
- 1 heaped tbs Coconut Flour
- 3 heaped tbs Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 heaped tsp Carob Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract, natural
- 1 tsp spicy Red Paprika, powder
- pinch of salt
- Prepare your pumpkin puree by blending the pumpkin with dates and all the spices.
- Place it in a pot and a medium heat and shimmer for 5min stirring vigorously.
- Cool down pumpkin puree and transfer to a blending container.
- Add raw cacao, carob powder coconut flour and cashew nuts and blend all until smooth.
- Add designated coconut and combine with the rest of the mixture using a tablespoon.
- Spoon all out to a container and flatten it until its 2 cm high. Cover with designated coconut.
- Place in a fridge for a few hours to allow the coconut and cashew nuts to soak up all the water from a pumpkin.
- Take out when firm and cut out a square pieces.
- Store in a fridge.