Positive Vitality Stuffed Bell Peppers is Gluten Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian
See more food allergy and intolerance info here
Positive Vitality Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Cheese, Feta x 2Tbs
- Coconut oil x 1Tbs
- Mushrooms, common, raw x 1cup
- Onions, raw x 1/2
- Oregano, dried, ground x 1tsp
- Parsley, fresh x 1Tbs chopped
- Pepper, black x 1tsp
- Peppers, bell, mixed x 2
- Sea Salt x pinch
- Tomatoes, sun dried, in oil, drained x 1/2cup
- White rice, basmati, raw x 1/2cup
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Cook the rice.
- Clean the peppers, cut the top out and empty it.
- Styr chopped mushrooms and onion in coconut oil. Add the rice, herbs, spices and chopped sun-dried tomatoes and fry all together for 2-3 min.
- Fill the peppers with the fried rice, sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C and then bake the stuffed peppers for 10-15min until they are soft.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Store in a fridge for up to 3 days
Nutritional value here