Positive Vitality Sweet Potato & Kale Soup is Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy free, Vegan (optional)
See more food allergy and intolerance info here
Positive Vitality Sweet Potato & Kale Soup
- Sweet potato, raw x 1medium
- Tomatoes, crushed x 1cup
- Curly kale, raw x 2cup chopped
- Garlic, raw x 2cloves
- Onions, raw x 1/2
- Oregano, fresh x 1/4cup chopped
- Pepper, black x 1tsp
- Cider Vinegar x 2tsp
- Rapeseed/olive/coconut oil/butter x 2Tbs (no need if you using a stock)
- Turmeric, ground x 1tsp
- Water, mineral/filtered or stock (vegetable/meat) x 1 pint
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Wash, chop the veggies and cook in a 1 pint of water or stock (alternatively add 2 tbs of oil of your choice).
- Add spices and herbs at the very end.
- Let it cool down.
- Place veggies (with the water) in a blending container, sprinkle with the cider vinegar and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat up and serve.
Store in a plastic/glass container in a fridge for up to 1 week or freeze for later.
Try to reduce the cooking time to minimum. If you don’t have a slow cooker let the veggies boil for 1-2min and then reduce the heat to low and then turn it completely off .This cooking method will allow to safe many nutrients from boiling out and will also make the soup much tastier.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Cooking 20-30 min
Nutritional value here