Positive Vitality Vegan Curry is Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
See more food allergy and intolerance info here
Positive Vitality Vegan Curry
- Chick peas (1cup)
- Coconut oil (2tbs)
- Curly kale, raw (1bunch)
- Garam masala (1tsp)
- Garlic, raw (2)
- Ginger, fresh (1tbs grated)
- Onions, raw (1onion)
- Pepper, black (2tsp)
- Peppers, chilli, red, raw (1/4pepper)
- Squash, butternut, raw (1cup cubes)
- Sweet potato, raw (1potato)
- Tomato sauce, homemade (1/2cup)
- Turmeric root (1/2) or ground (1tsp)
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Wash and cut the veggies into small pieces.
- Grate garlic, turmeric and ginger.
- Put all the ingredients except the sweet potato and butternut squash and kale in a pan, bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato squash and chickpeas and cook until tender for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir in the kale and cook for a minute until wilted.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
Store in a fridge for up to 5 days
Cooking 30 min
Nutritional value here