Positive Vitality Winter Veggies Soup is Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy free
See more food allergy and intolerance info here
Positive Vitality Winter Veggies Soup
- Carrots, young, raw (2 medium)
- Chilli powder (1 tsp)
- Coconut oil (2 tbs)
- Coriander leaves, fresh (1/4 cup chopped)
- Fennel, Florence, raw (1 bulb)
- Leeks, raw (1/2 leek – the root)
- Squash, butternut, raw (3 cups cubes)
- Turmeric, ground (1 tsp)
- Turnip, raw (1 small)
- Pepper, black (1 tsp)
- Sage, fresh (1/4 cup chopped)
- Sea Salt (pinch)
- Water, mineral/filtered
Cooking Instructions & Notes
- Wash and chop the veggies.
- Cook the veggies in 2 cups of water.
- Add coconut oil or butter and at the end of cooking add herbs and spices.
- Let it cool down.
- Place veggies (with the water) in a plastic bowl and blend with a hand blender until the mixture is smooth.
Try to reduce the cooking time to minimum. If you don’t have a slow cooker let the veggies boil for 1-2min and then reduce the heat to low and then turn it completely off .This cooking method will allow to safe many nutrients from boiling out and will also make the soup much tastier.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Cooking 20-30 min
Nutrition value here